All payments made on Glorissa Beauty will be charged in SGD. When browsing the website, your local currency may be shown automatically for your convenience, but during the payment process, you will be charged in SGD. Your credit card company will convert this to your local currency which will be reflected in your credit card statement. Do note that all currency conversions shown on our website are for reference only.
Glorissa Beauty accepts a variety of payment methods. Here are the payment methods and the processes behind them:
- Credit Card
- Glorissa Beauty accepts all major credit and debit cards including but not limited to, Visa, Mastercard and American Express.
- Payment can be made directly on the checkout page by entering your credit or debit card number, cardholder name, expiry date and CVV code.
- The charge will be shown on your credit or debit card statement as "SP * GLORISSA BEAUTY".
- Internet Banking
- Internet Banking (IB) transactions are only available for customers with a Singapore Bank Account.
- IB transactions have to be made within 24hrs of Order Submission. Any transaction made thereafter will result in your order being forfeited. Glorissa Beauty does not accept ATM transfers.
- Our Internet Banking Details:
- BANK: UOB Savings
- Bank ACCOUNT: 3753796663
- Upon completion of IB transfer, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Subject: IB Payment for Order (Order Number)
Bank Transaction Details:
- Date and Time
- Bank and Transaction Reference Number
- Please refer to below screenshot for example:–