Glorissa Beauty respects the privacy rights of our customers. We may track your visits to Glorissa Beauty using statistic counters for our business decisions. We do not acquire personal information about individually identifiable visitors unless it is voluntarily submitted. Personal information that is voluntarily submitted is not sold, transferred, or otherwise disclosed to unrelated entities, unless required by law. We reserve the right to modify this policy, and we recommend that you check this page from time to time for changes.
All questions or concerns can be e-mailed to us at email@example.com.
- Collection and Use of Personal Information
Personal information is data that can be used to identify or contact a single person.
Glorissa Beauty collects personal data either directly from you or from your authorized representatives (i.e. persons whom you have authorized, persons who have been validly identified as being you or your authorized representative pursuant to our then-current security procedures), from third parties, or from publicly available sources through Glorissa Beauty in the following ways:
- When you submit a form for registering as a customer on our website or any other forms relating to any of our products and services
- When you interact with our customer service team, for example via telephone call and e-mail
- When you use some of our services such as establishing any online account with us
- When you request that we contact you, be included in an email or any other form of contact
- When you respond to our promotions, initiatives or to any request for additional personal data
- When you are contacted by, and respond to, our marketing and customer service representative
- When we receive references from business partners and third parties
- When you submit your personal data to us for any other reasons
If you provide us with any personal data relating to a third party (e.g. information of your spouse, parent, child, and/or employees), you represent to us that you have obtained the consent of the third party to provide us with their personal data for the respective purposes.
You should ensure that all personal data provided to Glorissa Beauty is complete, accurate, true and correct. Failure on your part to do so may result in our inability to provide you with the products & services you may have requested.
- How We Use Your Personal Information
The personal information we collect allows us to keep you posted on Glorissa Beauty’s latest product announcements and upcoming events. If you no longer wish to receive promotional materials from us, you may unsubscribe from our mailing list by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We also use personal information to help us create, develop, operate, deliver and improve our products and services, content and advertising, and for loss prevention and anti-fraud purposes.
Glorissa Beauty collects, may use and disclose your personal data for the following purposes:
- Responding to your queries and requests
- Managing the administrative and business operations of Glorissa Beauty, and complying with internal policies & procedures
- Facilitating business asset transactions (which may extend to any mergers, acquisitions or asset sales) involving any of the companies
- Matching personal data held which relates to you for any of the purposes listed herein
- Resolving complaints and handling requests and enquiries
- Providing media announcements and responses
- Monitoring and recording phone calls and customer-facing interactions for quality assurance, employee training and performance evaluation and identification verification purposes
- Legal purposes (including but not limited to obtaining legal advice and dispute resolution)
- Conducting investigations pertaining to disputes, billing or fraud
- Meeting or complying with any applicable rules, laws, regulations, codes of practice or guidelines issued by any legal or regulatory bodies which are binding Glorissa Beauty (including but not limited to responding to regulatory complaints, disclosing to regulatory bodies and conducting audit checks, due diligence and investigations)
- Purposes which are reasonably related to the aforesaid
Glorissa Beauty may also collect, use and disclose your personal data for the following “Additional Purposes”:
- Analytics and tracking
- Conducting market research and surveys to enable us to understand and determine preferences and demographics to develop marketing programs in relation to Glorissa Beauty’s products and services, and try to improve our service delivery and our customer experience
- Providing additional products & services and benefits to you
- Matching personal data with other data collected for other purposes and from other sources (including third parties), in connection with the provision, marketing or offering of product & services by Glorissa Beauty.
- Leads generation and management for marketing for Glorissa Beauty.
- Purposes which are reasonable related to the aforesaid
If you have provided your Singapore telephone number, Glorissa Beauty may contact you using such Singapore telephone number (including voice calls, text messages, fax or other means) with information about our products & services.
From time to time, we may use your personal information to send important notices, such as communications about purchases and changes to our terms, conditions & policies.
- Disclosure to Personal Data
Glorissa Beauty will take responsible steps to protect your Personal Data against unauthorized disclosure. Subject to the provisions of any applicable law, your Personal Data may be disclosed, for the purposes listed above (where applicable), to the following:
- Glorissa Beauty’s related corporations and employees to provide content, product & services to you, address your concerns & requests in relation to your customer accounts, billing, processing, technical services, training, and market research
- Agents, contractors or third party service providers who provide operational services to Glorissa Beauty, such as courier service
- Vendors or third party service providers in connection with marketing promotions and services offered by Glorissa Beauty
- Glorissa Beauty’s professional advisors such as auditors and lawyers
- Relevant government regulators, statutory boards or authorities or law enforcement agencies to comply with any laws, rules, guidelines and regulations or schemes imposed by any governmental authority
- Any other party to whom you authorize us to disclose your personal data to
- Cookies and Other Technologies
As is true to most internet services, we gather some information automatically and store it in log files. This information includes Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, browser type and language, internet service provider (ISP), referring and exit websites and applications, operating system, date/time stamp and clickstream data.
We use this information to understand and analyze trends, to administer the site, to learn about user behavior on the site, to improve our products and services, and to gather demographic information about our used base as a whole. Glorisssa Beauty may use this information in our marketing and advertising services.
- Enabling certain features & functions
- Building up a profile of how you and others use the website
- Improving the efficiency of our website
- Administering services to you and others
- Establishing usage statistics
Most internet browsers provide you the option of turning off the processing of cookies but this may result in the loss of functionality, restrict your use of the website and/or delay or affect the way in which it operates.
- Governing Law